Search

Custom Search

Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Stock market Ideas (I am No Expert)

OK most recently I have been doing some investing in the market AGAIN.

Little history back in the early 2000's I was investing in the market just planning for the future some "safe Stock" and some High risk High reward stock.  Then the market took a dump I lost thousands and I was very discouraged my savings for the future almost gone and I mean like a 10th of what I had.  So I pulled it all out.

Fast forward about 15 years and I am getting older working some crappy jobs with very little to no retirement money I needed to make some choices.  Back to the market I go but so safe my money wasn't growing and I couldn't invest the way I wanted the stock I would like to buy was out of reach and the stock I could buy was not worth a long term Investment to make 3 cents over 20 years "No Thanks"

I started small using different online tools and adding just $25 each month slowly saving for AT&T or Netflix.  soon I had a good group of stock and realized I had cash just sitting there doing nothing so I started exploring Partial Shares this way all my money was working for me I set up an M1 Finance account and start an auto investment plan of just $100 a month that auto invested after the funds became available.
This has been a lofe saver for me I set everything up and just let it go.  I try not to check it to much since the market is always all over the place.  My small investments have been paying off with a average 4% return weekly I can not complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment