Search

Custom Search

Saturday, August 8, 2020

Some Stock Ideas I like

So picking stock is always the challenge I have some favorites.
Mostly I look for long lasting companies with a good Dividend Yield so I know my money is going to grow over time.

5 stock I have been eyeing this week are

1.3M MMM 3.68% $1.47
2.Bank of Montreal BMO 5.56% $0.80
3.Canadian Imperial Bank of  Commerce CM 6.07% $1.09
4.IBM IBM 5.19% $1.63
5.Royal Bank of Canada RY 4.41% $0.81

As a continuing long term group they have a consistent track record of success.
Please invest responsible and at your own risk these are just stock I have looked at or have in my portfolio.  I am not giving investment advice just some ideas.

Remember I use M1 Finance they let you make fractional shares and using this link you can get $10 for signing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment